tirsdag 28. juli 2015

WEDDINGS

Local transport !!
 
 
You can say it is by coincident that I pop into «weddings» or in other words also couple just been married and out for their photo shoot.
A typical Italian transport also for wedding !! 

I just enjoy being on the outside of the party try to find other angles than the photographer as well has a peek into what’s happening. In addition do some happy shooting to let my viewers have fun have a peek into the party. I use my Samsung tablet, Sony pocket camera or my Nikon, but you can just use what ever you have and have a fund result. One of the reason I always try to keep the pocket camera with me, you never know what you pop into.
Bride arrive
 
Party on

The place we staid this summer, Casolare dei Fiori, as I mentioned arrange weddings and other kind of parties. Very many are happy with what they do and the food they have.
Action in progress
 
And they get married

This summer we got to see to wedding parties, one that already had married before they came, the other got married by the authorities of Altopascio.
Are you sick ??
 
Wedding cake, no just a nice dress
 
Action....

Then we got the first Sunday of our vacation study a photo shoot in Montecarlo waiting for our dinner in the beautiful sunset. The sunset in the area was great and gave a warm color to the pictures, that kind you have in the country side in summer time.
Just nice...
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar